Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband Review
Train Smart, get fit, the Scosche RHYTHM plus Heart rate monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more, accurately monitor your intensity level. RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, Strava, and more.
- Workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets
- Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Heart rate monitor armband
- Scosche Rhythm+ heart rate monitor is a direct chest strap replacement and easily attaches to your forearm for full wireless communication with your device. This app powered heart rate monitor uses an App to manage your workout metrics.
- Use your favorite fitness app on your smartphone or tablet to monitor your heart rate, calories burned, distance, speed, pace and more.
- With its dual-mode processor you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays and your favorite Bluetooth Smart™ enabled watch or smartphone app.
- Easy to use - Scosche Rhythm+ is a device that is easy to use and navigate. Just set it up with your personal information so it can accurately monitor your calories, distance, and heart rate, and you are done.
- Tracks fitness levels - With your personal information, Scosche Rhythm+ can track the amount of calories you have burned, your distance, pace, and your workouts just like it does your heart rate. You can monitor your overall fitness levels just with one device.
- Accurate - Scosche Rhythm+ proves it is accurate every time. It uses your personal information and bases its reading of your movements and heart rate to relay this information to you as it happens, real time!
- Recognized by a lot of devices - This heart rate tracker is recognized by a lot of devices and apps, like Digifit, Run Keeper, MapMyFitness, Strava, and more, so you can sync your workouts and record your progress. It is the most universal heart rate monitor to use.
- Comes with four bands - The package includes four arms bands of various sizes to make sure that it fits any size. These are also made of elastic to be even more flexible. You don’t have to choose a specific size when purchasing!
- Comfortable - Scosche Rhythm+ is a very lightweight device designed to make you feel like you don’t have anything on. It doesn’t collect sweat and keeps the skin on your wrist feeling fresh all throughout your workout, no matter how intense.
- Stays in place - The band makes sure that the watch does not move and just stays in place even while running and working out outdoors in high intensity. No worrying of it sliding up and down or turning to the side.
- Accurate - Scosche Rhythm+ makes sure that it is accurate when tracking your heart rate, target heart rate, steps, distance, pace, and time spend working out. It doesn’t miss a beat. This is all the reason you need to purchase this.
- Water-resistant - The watch is water-resistant, so it is safe even when accidentally splashed with water or when it suddenly rains when you are running outdoors.
- Not waterproof - This device is water resistant but is not waterproof. This would have been a nice addition to its awesome features so you can wear it while swimming and track your heart rate during any activity in the water as well.
- The band takes a long time to dry - Scosche Rhythm+ can withstand some splashes of water, but the band takes quite a long time to dry. It is better to leave it out of water when in use.
While not perfect, Scosche Rhythm+ is an awesome device to use if you need something to track your heart rate, steps, distance travelled, pace while running, and time spend working out. It doesn’t miss a beat so you know it is accurate. It is not waterproof, but is water-resistant. If you need something that is going to monitor your heart rate and your progress as a swimmer, this is not what you are looking for.
However, it can protect itself from small splashes of water or a sudden rain. Scosche Rhythm+ is overall a great heart rate monitor watch that can compete with top brands.