With FitBit Charge 2 Heart Rate, you can track your heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize workouts and better track calorie burn.
After all – You don’t just track your heart rate, but you also get a clearer picture of your health. You also get personalized breathing sessions based on your heart rate at a given time.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
- See call, text, and calendar notification on the OLED display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score
- Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
- Bright display – The display is bright and clearly visible, and you won’t have a hard time seeing the display even while running in the dark outdoors.
- Comfortable wear – The band of this heart rate monitor is made of silicone, allowing for comfortable wear for a long time on the wrist.
- Simple and organized – FitBit is very easy to use, with everything streamlined for fitness and the menu optimized to display everything you need to see. Navigation is very easy.
- Text and call notifications – The monitor is a great help because of its call and text notifications. You will be able to see if you have an important call or text even when you are not around your phone at the moment.
- Impressively accurate – This heart rate monitor is very accurate with resting and active heart rate, and in tracking your steps and your sleep.
- Breathing and relaxation function – It also monitors as you inhale and exhale to help you with relaxation.
- Doesn’t look like much – The Fitbit Charge 2 doesn’t look like much when it comes to its design,so if that is something that is important to you, you can check out other heart rate monitors.
If you want a simple-looking yet performing heart rate monitor, Fitbit Charge 2 is for you. It has all the basic features and a little more extra to help you track your workouts and offers special features for convenience.