Heart Rate Monitor, 007plus Bluetooth 4.0 Fitness Tracker Review
Physical activity is one of the most important things you can do in a day. So many of us work 9-5 jobs, five days a week, that force us to sit at a desk for almost all day. This tires us out, and if you get home and just sit on the couch, you simply are not going to feel energized. Getting off the couch, and going on a run or a walk, or even to the gym, is going to wonders for both your physical and mental health.
Getting a fitness tracker is important nowadays for setting goals for yourself, and also keeping track of the progress you have made. There are so many to choose from, and it can be hard to know which one to buy.
The main product up for review today is the Heart Rate Monitor, 007plus Bluetooth 4.0 Fitness Tracker.
Before we dive into it, here are just some guidelines to remember before purchasing a fitness tracker.
First off, you definitely need one that is accurate. There are a lot of knockoff products today that are really off when it comes to counting steps and tracking your heart rate. These products are literally rendered useless when they can’t give you up-to-date, live information.
Secondly, they need to be washable and hopefully water/sweat proof. When you work out, if you are doing it properly, you are going to be sweating, and you want your device to function even when covered in sweat. Some of these fitness trackers go around your chest, a very sweaty place while working out, so just make sure it has these features.
Another thing to look for is compatibility with Bluetooth, smartphones, and apps. You want to be able to log and track your results so you can plan and see your improvement. If you never plan your workouts or set goals for yourself, it is going to be difficult for you to see any results; this is a well-known fact when it comes to goal setting.
- If you have a fitness tracker that can go to apps and share your info with friends, you can be held accountable. This is huge when it comes to going to the gym.
- If you have someone pushing you and congratulating you on a new accomplishment, it is going to reinvigorate you and inspire you to get out to the gym!
- Comes in either black, blue, orange, purple—customizable depending on what suits you best
- Has the ability to record all of your activity during the day and night
- Can count steps, distance you walked, and the number of calories you burned while out for the day
- On top of counting this, you are personally able to set goals
- When the goal is set, the bracelet will keep reminding you to complete the goal in the day
- This allows you to keep a healthy lifestyle
- Built-in sensors to monitor your heart rate
- Displays heart rate right on the device, keeping track of the data during sports and a work out
- This allows you to plan exercising, and intensity of workouts
- Has the ability to monitor your sleep
- Texture of band is very skin friendly, you won’t even feel it’s there
- Lightweight design for easy movement, won’t disturb your sleep
- Keeps information on sleep cycles and quality of your sleep
- Can let you know how much deep or shallow sleep you got at night, and send it straight to the app
- Compatible through Bluetooth with your smart phone
- Will buzz on your wrist, when you receive a phone call or a message notification
- This allows you to never miss an appointment
- Compatible with phone up to 10m apart
- Ability to share your data with social media pages: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Corresponds with the “Veryfit for Heart Rate” App available at both Google Play and Apple Apps
- A lot of features
- Bright display
- Can monitor calories burned, steps walked, AND sleep patterns
- Capable, does what it says to do
- Hard to lock into
- Works well with the APP
- Heart rate accuracy is off
- A cheaper model that most on the market
Before getting to the final verdict, just a quick reminder that the purchasing of a heart rate monitor comes down to personal preference; it all depends what you are going to use it for and what you need. Some people simply want a monitor that will track their daily steps, while others want one more advanced to use at the gym and that can be used with various gym devices. We are approaching this review from the middle ground, of what the average person might want. They key before purchasing is that you go in person to a store and try this monitor for yourself. It will be a lot easier for you to make a purchase, having worn the monitor itself.
All that being said, we hesitate to fully recommend the Heart Rate Monitor, 007plus Bluetooth 4.0 Fitness Tracker. First off, it is extremely affordable, so if you are on a budget and simply want a fitness tracker that is best at counting steps, this is going to be the one for you. It’s not a bad tracker, it simply is not the best one out there. This is because of the brand and the cheapness of it. It does what it says though; however, the heart rate tracker is not that highly accurate. It does work well with the connected app. There are more high-end brands that are going to cover you more. Now it is up to you to make the decision of what is going to work the best for you.